PayMyDoctor.com is a service owned and operated by Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. More than 7,000 staff members work at the company, which specializes in clinical care coordination, finance, analytics, and patient engagement. In addition to providing healthcare solutions for hospitals, physician practices, and other organizations, Allscripts also provides health solutions for consumers.
You need to use the login credentials you generated at the time of registration to access your account at PayMyDoctor. Having forgotten your credentials will prevent you from accessing your account. Thus, we have discussed how to reset credentials later in the article.
Steps To Reset Login Password
If you forgot your PayMyDoctor login password, you would need to reset it. To do so, follow these steps:
- Visit the www.paymydoctor.com website.
- Please click the “Forgot your username or password?” link. You will be redirected to the forgotten password page.
- Click the “Forgot Password” button and enter your Pay My Doctor username & email address.
- You must click “Submit” after that.
- You will receive an email at your email address.
- Your password can be reset using the link in that email. Enter a new password for your PayMyDoctor account by clicking the link.
How to Recover PayMyDoctor Username?
In the event you forget your login username, you may not be able to access your account. To retrieve your login username, follow these steps:
- Go to www.paymydoctor.com to access the official website of PayMyDoctor
- Please click on the “Forgot your Username” link.
- This would take you to a login page if you forgot your username. Click “Forgot Your Username.” to proceed.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click “Submit” to send your email.
- Your account details will be sent to your registered email address. View your PayMyDoctor.com username by opening the email.
One can easily make payments to hospitals and other clients by simply logging into PayMyDoctor.